wp scroll posts create widget of scroll posts up/down with setting page , give setting like , enable, title, date, excerpt etc. user can enable or disable each option as one needed.
To add scroller to your website
Go to Appreance->widget there you will find
wp scroll posts widget
or use short code
[wpsp cat='CategoryName'] to your page or post or text widget
to use in theme use
<?php echo do_shortcode('[wpsp]'); ?> to your template
The plugin can be use just by installing it by wordpress admin or upload manually.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Now go to wp-scroll-posts tab at wp-admin
- How to set number of posts ?
Go to “wp scroll posts” in left panel of wordpress. enable or disable title, thumbnail, or date as you need or other setting.
and press “Save Changes” button
- How to use plugin on page or posts ?
use [wpsp] or [wpsp cat=’CategoryName’] shortcode in page, post or text widget.
For more visit blog wp-scroll-posts
Contributors & Developers
“wp scroll posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “wp scroll posts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- added setting numbers of post scrolls at a time in scroller
- added multiple instance
- category shortcode [wpsp cat=’CategoryName’]
- added shortcode [wpsp]
- added length for excerpt
- Initial release
- include setting enable/disable widget, thumbnail, title,date of posting ,excerpt, numbers of posts in scroller, at a time, category name , speed ,pause time, direction , mouseover setting and readmore text
*scroller with posts