This plugin is an evolution of my Lug Map.
Plugin uses post types, and markers are saved as post comments. Some of the features:
- Admin can add markers or allow visitors to submit them (akismet helps on moderation)
- Reverse geocoding and ajax loading of markers
- Multiple maps can be created and used in the same time
- Dynamic sidebar of markers can be generated
- Very customizable
- Uses jQuery bMap
Please follow the standard installation procedure for WordPress plugins.
Please report bugs on plugin page issues tracker.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Google Maps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed some warnings, added more security to reduce ajax cross domain requests.
- Fixed the
enqueues404 problem, @props AllanBell
- Fixed the annoying warning, @props AllanBell
- Mostly readme.txt typos fixed
- The pilot release.