This plugin is an evolution of my Lug Map.
Plugin uses post types, and markers are saved as post comments. Some of the features:
- Admin can add markers or allow visitors to submit them (akismet helps on moderation)
- Reverse geocoding and ajax loading of markers
- Multiple maps can be created and used in the same time
- Dynamic sidebar of markers can be generated
- Very customizable
- Uses jQuery bMap
Please follow the standard installation procedure for WordPress plugins.
Please report bugs on plugin page issues tracker.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Google Maps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Google Maps” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed some warnings, added more security to reduce ajax cross domain requests.
- Fixed the
enqueues404 problem, @props AllanBell
- Fixed the annoying warning, @props AllanBell
- Mostly readme.txt typos fixed
- The pilot release.