PlatformInfo displays, ad-free and no-nag, important information to help you diagnose issues with your WordPress setup or plugin development.
Intended for use on stand-alone or shared hosting platforms.
- Key website details
- PHP version and loaded modules
- Common important php.ini settings
- PHP OPcache settings
- Environment variables
- User constants
- WordPress Cron
- Enhancement: Release for PHP 8.2
- Enhancement: Locates and shows .htaccess
- Enhancement: Showing ‘overdue by’ and ‘due in’ for scheduled events
- Enhancement: Highlight overdue events
- Enhancement: Improved display for cron and constants
- Fix: WP Cron checks
- WordPress release prep: 6.0
- Enhancement: WP-Cron testing
- Fix: Psalm suggestions
- Enhancement: improved WordPress cron
- Fix: Development tooling (CI)
- Enhancement: better testing, with more WP and PHP versions
- Enhancement: improved OPcache detection
- Fix: corrected translation anomalies
- Enhancement: added WPCron list
- Enhancement: improved development tooling for WordPress 5.9
- Enhancement: better placement of php.ini
- Enhancement: better translation strings
- Fix: corrected typos
- Enhancement: added translation strings and text domains
- Enhancement: added action link from plugins list
- Enhancement: copy and paste a value
- Enhancement: added user constants
- Enhancement: top menu and anchors
- Fix: build script as part of composer
- Enhancement: collapsible environment variables
- Enhancement: php.ini location and parsing
- Fix: typos
- Community support via GitHub issues. https://github.com/newtovaux/platforminfo/issues
- Author: newtovaux
- Active development of this plugin is handled on GitHub.
- Help translate this plugin into other languages.
- Pull requests for documented bugs or suggested new features are highly appreciated.
- If you have found a bug or you are experiencing unexpected behaviour, then please raise an issue.
The PlatformInfo plugin is available in the WordPress Plugin Directory.
If you don’t know how to install a plugin for WordPress, there is a guide available: https://wordpress.org/support/article/managing-plugins/#installing-plugins
- Tested with PHP 7.4, 8.0 and 8.1 (although may work with earlier versions)
- Tested with WordPress 5.8, 5.9 and 6.0 (although may work with earlier versions)
Contributors & Developers
“PlatformInfo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors