This plugin clears OPcache after updating WordPress core, themes, and files.
Unlike other plugins, it is also compatible with WordPress updates made by Linux cron.
- Important: To use this plugin, check the following.
- PHP 5.5 or later, Did you compile PHP with –enable-opcache option?
- PHP 5.4 or earlier, Did you installed PECL ZendOpcache?
- If not, please see this document and enable/install OPcache.
- The cachetool utility must be configured in order for OPCache to be cleared by this plugin. It must be in your
- The “which” utility (typically preinstalled), thus a Linux OS
Contributors & Developers
“OPcache Reset” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Determine file-based OPCache path while in PHP-FPM context
- No calling cachetool opcache:reset for setups with only file cache
- Handle file OPcaches in a consistent fashion
- Handle file OPCaches
- Initial release.