Add a widget you can use to add your Google Reader items to your sidebars.
Easy to use, just define your Google Account, in the settings Google Reader Page.
This plugin use the WP-ZFF Zend Framework Full (version 1.10.5-1), please install it !
(here is the plugin site : http://passavanti.name/wp-zff-zend-framework-full). And here is the wordpress plugin page : https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-zff-zend-framework-full/
- First install and active this plugin : WP-ZFF Zend Framework Full (version 1.10.5-1)
- Then, Download google-reader zip archive
- Extract the
- Upload the directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- core files are missing
Simply upgrade to version 1.1
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Reader” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Google Reader” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version of the plugin
- It’s broken
- Readme.txt modified (for screenshosts and new version)
- Missing Core File correction
- Adding dependency check for ZF plugin