FuseWP connect WordPress to your email marketing platform, marketing automation, and CRM so you can automatically sync WordPress users & profile updates and subscribe users after registration to your email list.
Features of FuseWP Lite
FuseWP subscribes WordPress users after registration to your email list based on their user roles. If users update their profile information or change their account email address, their profile changes are automatically synchronized to your email marketing software and CRM. And if users’ accounts are deleted, they are automatically unsubscribed.
Powerful Premium Features
Extend FuseWP with the following powerful premium features.
Double Opt-in Control
For integrations that support it, you can enable and disable Double Opt-in – requiring users to confirm their subscription to your email list, contact list, or audience before they are subscribed.
Custom Field Mapping
Map user profile information to custom fields or attributes in your email marketing integration.
Integration with Ecommerce, LMS & Membership Plugins
FuseWP integrates with learning management system (LMS), membership and ecommerce plugins to sync users and members to your email marketing list in Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, Brevo (Sendinblue) etc.
Say a user’s membership or subscription status changes from Active to Cancelled; they will be removed from the Active email list and added to that of Cancelled.
– WooCommerce Subscriptions –
Sync customers in WooCommerce Subscriptions with your CRM contact list or email marketing list based on the subscription product they subscribe to as well as their subscription status. And if a user’s subscription status changes, they will be moved to the corresponding email list.
– WooCommerce Memberships –
Sync members in WooCommerce Memberships with your email list based on the membership plans they subscribe to as well as their membership status. And if a user’s membership status changes, they will be moved to the corresponding email list.
– MemberPress –
Sync members in MemberPress with your email list based on the membership they subscribe to and their membership subscription status.
– Paid Memberships Pro –
Sync members in Paid Memberships Pro with your email list based on the membership level they subscribe to and their membership status.
– LearnDash –
Sync students in LearnDash with your email list based on the courses and groups they are enrolled in as well as their enrollment status.
Integrations with other membership, learning management system (LMS) and e-commerce plugins are coming soon.
Supported Email Marketing & CRM Integrations
- Constant Contact
- Campaign Monitor
- Brevo (Sendinblue)
- Others coming soon.
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other products:
- MailOptin – Create popups and optin forms for capturing email newsletter subscribers. Integrates with MailerLite, ConvertKit, Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign, Campaign Monitor, Brevo (Sendinblue) & more.
- ProfilePress – The best custom registration, login, front-end profile and user management plugin in the market.
Installing this plugin is just like any other WordPress plugin.
Navigate to your WordPress “Plugins” page inside of your WordPress dashboard, and follow these instructions:
- In the search field, enter FuseWP. Click “Search Plugins” or hit Enter.
- Select FuseWP and click either “Details” or “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click “Activate”.
Please visit the plugin page with any questions.
Contributors & Developers
“FuseWP – WordPress User Sync to Email List & Marketing Automation (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, ActiveCampaign etc.)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Pro Paid Memberships Pro integration
- Added AWeber integration
- Fixed bug where contacts might be unsubscribed when they should be subscribed.
- Fixed bug where ActiveCampaign jobTitle value could be Array.
- Pro WooCommerce Subscriptions integration
- Added ActiveCampaign integration
- Fixed bug where an empty error could be logged.
See the changelog file for complete changelog information.