Easy to use lightweight gallery plugin. Based on jQuery. Easy to install.
For more info: https://mirteh.github.io/frontGallery/
- Install plugin.
- You need jQuery to make this plugin work.
- Go to the frontGallery page and define the aniClass and aniTime.
- aniClass = the class of the links you want to open in frontGallery
- aniTime = the duration of the animation (milliseconds)
HTML in WordPress Template
Use this code to build your gallery:
<a href="#" gal-name="example" slide-title="Title" slide-text="Info"> Image #1 </a> <a href="#" gal-name="example">Image #2</a> <a href="#" gal-name="example">Image #3</a>
- gal-name = The name of your gallery
- slide-title= The title of your image
- slide-text = The text you want to show with your image.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“frontGallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “frontGallery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Added a settings page to make frontGallery easier to use (more info: see screenshot #5).
Fixed a bug that caused slide title and slide text to be wider than the image. Fixed a bug with the fade transition
First release of frontGallery.