This plugin help to encrypt your email address anywhere in the site using [email href=”your_email_adress”]your_email_adress[/email].
- Remove any existing email encryption or disable them.
- Search for ’email encryption’ in WordPress Plugin Directory and Download the .zip file & extract it.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins List’ page in WordPress Admin Area.
- Configure this plugin via Settings–>email encryption
- Enjoy the awesomeness.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Email Encryption” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Email Encryption” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Make it compatible with lates version of wordpress
- Add screenshot for the plugin use
- Update assets for the plugin
- Add assets for the plugin
- First public release on GitHub
- Submitted to WordPress