Gutenberg Full Width Editor and Blocks Border Highlight adds border and hover effects in the Gutenberg editor for easier navigation between nested blocks.
The plugin is simple to install:
- Upload the plugin and activate or
- Download editor-blocks-border.zip
- Upload the ‘editor-blocks-border’ folder to your /wp-content/plugins directory
- Go to the plugin menu page and activate the plugin
- Go to any post and page or create new post and page to find activate/deactivate option on the right edit section.
Contributors & Developers
“Gutenberg Editor Full Width Blocks Border” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Gutenberg Editor Full Width Blocks Border” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Responsive Fixes