“YITH Proteo Toolkit” will help you get the best from your YITH Proteo theme.
A collection of tools and utility that allows you to create beautiful and slick designs in your site or shop in a few seconds.
Use the setup wizard to get sample configurations and designs according to your needs.
- Use the setup wizard to get sample configurations and designs according to your needs
- Additional features coming soon
For a more detailed list of options and features of the plugin, please look at the official documentation.
YITH Proteo Toolkit will add a menu named “Theme Setup” under the “Appearance” menu. A setup wizard will automatically run after plugin first setup.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- YITH Proteo Toolkit Testimonials
- PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handles the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of YITH Proteo Toolkit, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “YITH Proteo Toolkit” then click “Search Plugins”. Once you’ve found the plugin, you can view details about and install it by click “Install Now” and WordPress will take it from there.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder into the ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your WordPress site.
- Activate ‘YITH Proteo Toolkit’ from Plugins page
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you back up your site.
Is the plugin compatible with all WordPress themes?
This plugin is specifically created for YITH Proteo theme.
I installed the plugin, but it deactivates immediatly with a message
This plugin is specifically created for YITH Proteo theme and Proteo child themes. It will deactivate if another theme is used.
I wrongly skipped the setup wizard. How can i run it again?
You can find the setup wizard in Dashboard > Appearance > Theme Setup
Contributors & Developers
“YITH Proteo Toolkit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“YITH Proteo Toolkit” has been translated into 8 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “YITH Proteo Toolkit” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2.3 – Released on 24 May 2023
- New: tested support to WordPress 6.2
1.2.2 – Released on 28 March 2022
- New: tested support to WordPress 5.9
1.2.1 – Released on 29 November 2021
- Fix: missing parent theme version in generated child theme functions.php file
1.2.0 – Released on 04 November 2021
- Fix: widget import errors
- Fix: backend script warnings
- Dev: support for third party skins
1.1.0 – Released on 08 September 2021
- New skins: Elementor Classic Shop, Elementor Food, Elementor Desire
- Improve demo chooser panel appearance
- Support to Elementor plugin (Import/Export skins)
1.0.9 – Released on 22 June 2021
- Add new skin chooser step and install plugins based on the chosen skin
- Fix missing child theme screenshot
1.0.8 – Released on 26 March 2021
- Fix localization issues in setup wizard procedure
1.0.7 – Released on 16 March 2021
- Fix missing file required
1.0.6 – Released on 16 March 2021
- Improve PHPCS
- Tested support for WordPress 5.7
1.0.5 – Released on 11 February 2021
- New Professionally designed demo: Desire
1.0.4 – Released on 22 December 2020
- Tested support to WordPress 5.6
- New YITH Proteo Block Patterns for Classic Shop skin
- New YITH Proteo Block Patterns for Food skin
1.0.3 – Released on 07 December 2020
- Improve Wizard messages
- Hide TGMPA banners which are no longer necessaries
- Support to YITH Proteo 1.4.2
1.0.2 – Released on 30 September 2020
- New Professionally designed demo: Food Shop
1.0.1 – Released on 09 September 2020
- Add select2 dependency to child theme stylesheet
1.0.0 – Released on 22 July 2020
- Initial release