Add Pinterest Rich Pin data to WooCommerce Product Pages via WordPress SEO by Yoast
This plugin is being actively developed on GitHub https://github.com/jchristopher/wpseo-pinterest-rich-pins-woocommerce. Please contribute!
- Download the plugin and extract the files
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit the new Pinterest fields in the WordPress SEO meta box
- No template edits are necessary, the OpenGraph data will be output automatically
Why aren’t all Rich Pin fields available?
Any fields that can be auto-populated by WooCommerce product attributes (e.g. price) have been omitted. If a field is missing that you feel should be included, please open an Issue on GitHub.
Contributors & Developers
“WPSEO Pinterest Rich Pins for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPSEO Pinterest Rich Pins for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed white screen of death if WPSEO was not active (props pjv)
- Fixed an issue where the proper meta description was not output (props awcase3rd)
- Initial release