With WPO365 | SHARING website visitors can share a link directly from the website to any person and / or Microsoft Teams channel / Yammer group.
- Render a button that allows website visitors to share a link to any person and / or Microsoft Teams channel.
- Render a button that allows website visitors to share a link from your website to Microsoft Yammer.
WPO365 | SHARING
- WordPress versions >= 5.0
- PHP versions >= 5.6.40
Go to the Support Page and get in touch. It is impossible to be able to test the plugin in all endless possible WordPress configurations and versions so make yourself heard and help improve this free open-source product!
Share your feedback with on Twitter and help creating an ever better software product!
When you’re a developer and interested in the code you should have a look at our repo over at WordPress.
- Go to WP Admin > Plugins > Add new and search for WPO365.
- Find the WPO365 | SHARRING plugin and click Install.
- Wait until the installation finishes and then click Activate.
You can add the buttons to any WordPress post or page using the following shortcode:
[wpo365-social-buttons stt="true" sty="true"]
The shortcode takes the following two parameters:
stt Renders the Share to Teams button if true otherwise configure false to omit the button.
sty Renders the Share to Yammer button if true otherwise configure false to omit the button.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPO365 | SHARING” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial version