Zoom for WordPress has a native WooCommerce integration, allowing you to sell webinars and register users automatically when completing checkout.
This plugin integrates with the Zoom API located at https://api.zoom.us/v2
- PHP 7.0 or greater is required
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
- Visit Zoom Marketplace to create a new App
- Click create under OAuth apps
- User-level app
- Do not select publish app on Zoom App Marketplace
- In App Credentials, set the Redirect URL for OAuth to use your WordPress site URL with the following path appended to the end:
- Add the same URL to the list of whitelisted URLs
- Use the following scopes: user_profile, webinar:read, webinar:write
WP_ZOOM_CLIENT_SECRETin your wp-config.php, use the values given when creating the app from the steps above
- Login to WordPress, navigate to the admin dashboard and visit WooCommerce > Settings > Integrations > Zoom
- Proceed to authorize with Zoom
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Zoom for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Zoom for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.