WP Table of Contents plugin creates a “table of contents” of your post.
A table of content can be great to keep your visitor on the site and make them understand what your article includes.
Simply, plugin scan the content and find headings according to heading tags.
After adding headings to table of content, plugin edit your post content and adding “id” attribute to heading tags.
Demo and further information: WP Table of Contents, Rastider.
- Increase time on site.
- Understandable content.
- Good for SEO.
- Step 1: Download plugin and customize settings and css codes.
- Step 2: Extract plugin file to “wp-content/plugins/” folder.
- Step 3: Go to admin panel and activate the plugin.
- Step 4: Add call the function in the loop: wp_table_of_contents()
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Table of Contents” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Table of Contents” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added sanitize_title_with_dashes() for links.
- First version released.