This plugin makes the url for the search results page look like https://site.com/search/keyword
Credit/Inspired by: Nice Search
Just upload your plugin in your WP dashboard and activate it. And if you want to change the search base, go to your Permalinks page and enter the one you want.
I want to change the word “search” in the permalinks. How do I do that?
Go to your WordPress’s Admin Dashboard and click on Permalinks under Configuration. In the Optional section you can change your search base to whatever you want.
Contributors & Developers
“WP SEO Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP SEO Search” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Cleaner code
- Compatibility with WP 5.7.2
- Added link to configuration in plugin list
- Fixed correct URL for my website
- Added i18n code. Plugin is now translation-ready.
- Added German translation.
- Added field in Permalinks’ page
- Initial release.