WordPress on Routes is a plugin for WordPress, inspired mainly by Ruby micro-frameworks. It adds ability to add custom routes to your WordPress instance. Useful for form submissions, API-like features, etc.
This plugin allows you to:
- Add custom routes to your WordPress installation
- Set method GET/POST/DELETE etc.
- Set body (as text, or template) or action (using add/do_action). If both are defined,
actiontakes precedence over
- Set header (e.g. ‘Content-Type’ => ‘text/html; charset=UTF-8’)
- Exclude header (e.g. ‘Set-Cookie’)
- Set parameter like ‘/my/route/:param1/:param2’
- Add agents or filter by agents, using regular expressions
- Agent filter for negative logic (e.g. /^((?!Firefox).)$/, which tells “every browser except Firefox”)
- Include header and footer
For basic and advanced usage examples, take a look at https://github.com/markzero/wp-on-routes.
Good old plugin installation applies here too – download it / clone it to
plugins/ dir, activate.
If you want to clone it, here is the repository: https://github.com/markzero/wp-on-routes
No UI involved.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress on Routes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress on Routes” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added predefined path
/posts.jsonto get all posts list as application/json response
- Added test environment and some tests for methods, parameters and splats