“WordPress Database Administrator” allow you to Access your wordpress database in the Admin panel. Simple Plugin inspired from PhpMyadmin.
Major features of “WordPress Database Administrator”:
- It Allow you to access wordpress Database form Admin panel
- Admin can easily Retrieve, Insert, Update, Delete Data from table With Query Builder.
- Admin can Also Execute Custom Query in database.
- Easily create query with Query Builder
- Upload “WordPress Database Administrator” to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the “Tool > DB Admin” and Access WordPress Database
1, 2, 3: You’re done 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Database Administrator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress Database Administrator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.