WP Booking is a WordPress plugin which creates a fully complete booking system. Learn more at WPBooking.org.
Our plugin gives you a complete solution for making any kind of booking & reservation site you can imagine. Whether you’re operating a big hotel with hundreds of rooms, or you’re a sole business owner who needs to automatize the booking & reservation system for your service, we have you in mind.
WP Booking provides a complete system for effortlessly building a booking & reservation site especially created for you:
- Accommodation booking & reservation (bed & breakfast, cottages, hotels, houses, apartments, & more)
- Tour booking & reservation (tours, adventure tours, sightseeing tours, day trips, & more)
- Vehicles renting (cars, moto, bicycle, & more)
Booking & reservation marketplace (likes booking.com, viator.com, agoda.com)
- More to come…
- Accommodation & tour listing
- Advanced search & filter widget
- Booking form with calendar
- Booking history for users
- Booking information management for site owner
- Email notifications with customizable template
- Responsive and SEO-friendly
- Perfect fit with every WordPress theme (see WP Booking themes collection)
- Developer friendly with dozens of actions and filters
- Multiple payment gateways (see below)
- Localization for your language (see below)
MULTIPLE PAYMENT GATEWAYS:
We offer integrations for the most common merchant processors and, through 3rd party extensions, support for many, many more as well.
Payment gateways supported in the core, free plugin:
- PayPal Standard
- Submit Form
Payment gateways supported through free or premium extension:
See our gateways category in the extensions catalogue for a complete list of supported gateways.
LOCALIZED FOR YOUR LANGUAGE:
WP Booking has been translated into more than two dozen languages and new translations are being added all the time, letting you have a natural, native experience, regardless of where you live. So if you are already using the plugin in your own language, we would appreciate if you could contribute to the translation files of the plugin. Simply drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE FEATURES WITH EXTENSIONS:
With add-on plugins from our extensions catalogue you can super-charge your booking site. A few highlighted extensions are:
- WB Car helps you build a renting system including all types of vehicles (cars, moto, bicycle) with ease
- WB Currency Conversion helps users convert over 200 currencies on your booking system when making a payment
- WB TravelAPI helps you integrate Travelpayouts with your booking system to start earning commission from Jetradar.com, Airbnb.com, and Hotel.com
- WB Reviews allows customers to leave reviews and feedback on the listings they have booked
- WB Social Share increase your popularity by integrating responsive social sharing widgets to your listings
- WB Form Builder enables site owners to easily creating multiple checkout forms for covering multiple required use cases
- WB Coupons lets you easily create discount codes to encourage customers to buy more. Discounts can be offered at flat or percentage rates and include settings for service type, expiration, maximum uses, and more
- WB Invoices enables customers to download invoices generated for each payment as required
- WB Partner transforms your website into a full-featured multi-vendor marketplace. Examples you might be familiar with include booking.com, viator.com, agoda.com
- WB Clear Data allows site owners to cleanup expired availability, old orders & other necessary administrative responsibilities.
- WB ICal Sync connects your website to your Google Calendar account so you can easily manage your booking and availability
- WB Hotels Combined Integrating hotel search form of HotelsCombined to create visual comparisons between alternative hotels can help improve the customer experience, reduce confusion, accelerate purchasing decisions and ultimately increase revenue.
- WB Booking.com Integrate the hotel search form of Booking.com. This add-on allows you to insert easily in your WordPress site the search boxes and inspiring search boxes that you have already created in your Booking.com Affiliate account. With more than 1.5 million hotel listings worldwide, your customers should have no problem finding a wonderful hotel for them.
- WB AmadeusIntegrated the flight search form of Amadeus. The system uses API to get the search results displayed on the site. Booking information will be sent to the Amadeus website.
- WB Inventory AdvancedThis feature is written to addon that helps admin to manage inventory of accommodation in the dashboard without having to visit each accommodation as before.
You can see here
- WPBooking is born. This release was only available via download at https://wpbooking.org or via GitHub. We consider Dec 16, 2016, WPBooking of birthday.
- Install the plugin by uploading the zip file (Plugins > Add New > Upload)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create new service by click on the ‘Services’ menu entry
- Click on ‘Add New’ to create new a service
- For detailed setup introductions, visit https://wpbooking.org/documentation
- What is a ‘Service’ in WP Booking?
Each kind of data like Accommodation, Tour in WP Booking called a Service. You can base on your requirement to create new a service and its unlimited.
- How can I add room for an Accommodation?
You can going to Room Details tab in an Accommodation and will see the button ‘Create New Room’. Click on it to add new room.
- Will this booking system work for me?
Yes its total free for everyone.
- Our company just for hotel management, can I disable Tour service?
We are build each kind of service on plugin like Accommodation and Tour. When create new service you can choose just for Accommodation.
- I have another question?
Please see our site for more information and ask your questions there!
Contributors & Developers
“WP Booking” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Booking” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.