WP All Post Type Widget WordPress plugin add default post type and his category (post).
You can display post with custom post type and his category base.
Descriptions of Widgets
Post Type (Custom Post Type or default)
display a list of the custom posts by post type.
- Title – description that appears over the list of custom posts.
- Post Type – if selected, filter by a custom post type. (e.g. post).
- Category – Category filtered by post type.
- Number of posts to show (at most unlimited) – enter the number of posts to display.
- Display post date? – if checked, display post date.
- Orderby Default order by date
- Order Default order is desc
- Download plugin file wp-all-post-type-widget.zip, extract and upload folder wp-all-post-type-widget to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Adds widgets to a widget area and configure settings through the ‘Widgets’ menu in WordPress.
- Have fun!
Contributors & Developers
“WP All Post Type Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP All Post Type Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Fixed image size issue.
- Fixed custom taxonomies issue
- Fixed Post title issue.
- Tested latest wordpress version by nayanvirani
- Tested with latest wordpress version
- Added ordering system for post