Widget that lets you to make currency covertions in your blog.
The reference rates below obtained from the European Central Bank
and are based on the regular daily concertation procedure between central
banks within and outside the European System of Central Bank
- Download the zip file and extract the contents.
- Upload the ‘wmaps’ folder to your plugins directory (wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘plugins’ page in WP.
- After yo activate the plug, you will see an new option called “My Maps” in the “Settings” menu.
Using the plugin
5. Goto to the “appearance/design” menu and click on “widgets” option.
6. Click on the “add” link to enable the widget on the side bar.
7. Click on the edit link and configure the default amount a the default currency.
- No one for the moment.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Word Press Currency Exchange” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors