Windows 95, 98, and XP were the golden years of paint. You had a tool box and a color box, a foreground color and a background color, and that was all you needed.
You can add shortcode [wopo-paint] to page you want to show editor
You can edit your images on your Media Library Attachment details New Feature
- Post drawing image as comment
- Open Painter with feature image or post images
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wopo-paintdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->General screen to configure the plugin
- Copy Designer URL on WoPo Paint Settings Section
- Add your custom link menu with Designer URL.
or add shortcode [wopo-paint] to page you want to show painter
I have a suggestion for the plugin. How should I contact you?
We are always looking for feedback from you. Whether it’s a completely new plugin or adding some custom functionality to any existing plugin, we are always ready to do that. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WoPo Paint” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- add button Edit image with WoPo Paint on Media Library Attachment details
- update core editor 14/2/2023
- update core editor
- add maximize windows and update core editor
- Fix Multi-User function
- Fix style bug
- Add shortcode
- Update core editor
- First release