This plugin allows you to easily open and close your website and display a custom message or HTML page when closed.
- Simple yes/no toggle to open/close your website.
- Display your own closed.php within your theme.
- Display your own custom HTML markup, pasted directly into the plugin settings.
- Display a basic message informing your visitors that your website is closed.
- Set paths which bypass the closed page entirely.
- Set a bypass GET parameter which will allow anyone you give the URL to to browse the website as normal while the site is closed.
- Automatically clears any caches for W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache.
- Download the zip file and decompress it.
- Upload “website-openclosed-toggle” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Click Open/Closed in the admin menu.
No questions asked yet. I’ll update this once I’ve had some feedback.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Website Open/Closed Toggle” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Testing with WordPress 5.3.
- Testing with WordPress 5.1.
- Testing with WordPress 4.7.2.
- Added a redirect option.
- Adding nonce to settings update.
- Various tidying up fixes.
- CSS Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes.
- Tidying up.
- Initial release.