Vi Random Posts Widget plugin allows us to create a custom random or category posts list as a widget. It gives you a list of random posts via shortcode or widget with thumbnail, excerpt and post date, also you can display it from your custom post type or from a post category.
WordPress 5.2.1 Support. Allow you to add a URL in widget title Display thumbnails and customizable size. Display excerpt of customizable length. Display from all, specific or multiple category. Display your post date with customomizable format. Display your post author. Display post comment counts Display your custom Post types. User can add a custom css class in widget. Add custom html or text before and/or after posts lists. Display random post using shortcode '[virp/]'.
Rate Us / Feedback
Please take the time to let us and others know about your experiences by leaving a review, so that we can improve the plugin for you and other users.
If You Want more functionality or some modifications, just drop us a line what you want and We will try to add or modify the plugin functions.
- Thanks to Aqua Resizer. (http://aquagraphite.com)
- Thanks to Font Awesome. (https://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/)
- upload vi-random-posts.zip plugin to your
- Activate the plugin using the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance–>Widgets and use Vi Random Widget for your sidebars.
Contributors & Developers
“Vi Random Post Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Vi Random Post Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added some css and options for display post
- Make compatible with the latest version for wordpress
- Added some css for display post
- Make compatible with the latest version for wordpress.
- Added functionality for filtering post by categories using shortcode.
- Solved Designing Issues
- Initial Release.