Variation Price Display Range for WooCommerce plugin lets you change the price format displayed on both the shop and single product pages for WooCommerce variable products.
By default, WooCommerce displays a price range from the lowest to the highest price. The price range looks like this:- $49 – $99 under the product title. To be fair, this can create confusion.
Displaying the default WooCommerce variable product price range can lead your customers to ponder which amount they will pay. Fortunately, you can change the price range for variable products with this WooCommerce extension.
Variation Price Display Range for WooCommerce comes with multiple price formats. With this WooCommerce plugin, you can display the lowest variation price replacing the default price range. Once you install and activate the plugin, the price will change to the lowest price. On top of that, the string “From” will be added before the price.
Instead of showing the default price range ($49 – $99), you can choose to show “From $49”, or “Upto $99”. Additionally, there are two more price formats to choose from.
WooCommerce Variation Price Display Range plugin helps you display the variable products in a friendlier way. You will love the price formats and other well thought options of this WooCommerce show lowest variation price plugin.
Documentation | Support | Pro Version
Excellent Features of this plugin
🥳 Different variation price display formats
The Variation Price Display plugin lets WooCommece store owners complete flexibility in displaying variable prices.
🥳 Display Highest or Maximum price
You might want to display the maximum price instead of a price range. This plugin lets you display only the highest or maximum price for variable products.
🥳 Display Lowest or Minimum Price
This plugin also lets you show only the cheapest or lowest price in WooCommerce variable products, which means you can avoid the price separator.
🥳 Show Maximum to Minimum Price
Sometimes, the lowest price could be a sample price rather than the actual price. You can use this plugin to show the maximum to the minimum price in that scenario.
🥳 Show Minimum to Maximum Price
It’s a default feature of WooCommece. Still, we have included it in our plugin settings so that you do not have to face any difficulty finding this feature.
🥳 Show “From” before the minimum price
Instead of the default price range separator, you can use wording like ‘From $49’. Your customers will get a clear view of the product from it.
🥳 Show “Up To” before the maximum price.
This plugin can show the price, indicating that lower price options are also available. For example, you can show it as ‘Up to $99’.
🥳 Change price by selecting variation from the dropdown
Instead of displaying a barely visible price somewhere below the description, it’s better to update the main price with the selected variation’s price.
🥳 Hide default variation price
By default, WooCommerce displays product variation prices in a separator that lists the lowest to the highest price. However, the plugin lets you choose from different options.
🥳 Remove clear link
WooCommerce Product Range Display plugin lets you hide or remove the clear link when you select a variation. Incase you want to show the clear button, you’ll find the option on the plugin settings.
🥳 Format Sale Price
Display crossed regular pice beside the sale price. Attract your customer and let them know about this on-sale product.
Advanced features of the Variation Price Display plugin
✔️✔️✔️ GET THE ADVANCED VERSION
🔥 Advanced Price Types
By enabling the premium version, you will get two more price types. Such as- List all variation price and Custom. You can display minimum and maximum price in any format if you select Custom. List all variation price will display all the prices of each variation.
🔥 Price Display Condition
You can define where you want to apply price display conditions. Price can be displayed on Shop/ Archive page, Single product/ Product description page, or Both Shop and Single product page.
🔥 Include/Exclude Categories
Disable price range for specific product categories by excluding categories from plugin settings page. Also, you can include categories to apply price options for specific categories.
🔥 Display Discount Badge
This option is particularly useful when you want to sell product variations at different prices or offer a discount on specific variations. It’ll show a discounted badge when the feature is enabled.
🔥 Enable / Disable Price for Admin
By enabling this option, Variation Price Display will be disabled for the admin. This feature makes it easier for admin to view the actual product price range on the shop page.
🔥 SKU with Variation Name
Moreover, the Price Range Display plugin comes with the option to enable to display SKU if the price type is: ‘List all variation price’.
Try Addons for Elementor & WooCommerce
Our Popular Addons for WooCommerce
👉 Fast Cart for WooCommerce
👉 Product Variation Table for WooCommerce – PVT
👉 Social Share for WooCommerce
After downloading the ZIP file,
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Plugins Add > New > Upload.
- Click “Choose file” (“Browse”) and select the downloaded zip file.
What is the purpose of the Variation Price Display Range for WooCommerce?
Variation Price Display Range for WooCommerce replaces the default Variation price range in both shop and single product page. You can show Minimum Price, Maximum Price, Minimum to Maximum Price, Maximum to Minimum Price.
Can change the price according to selected variation?
Yes, price can be changed by change variaitons from dropdown (on single product page).
Contributors & Developers
“Variation Price Display Range for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Variation Price Display Range for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix: Added default classes
.related .price, .upsell .priceif
Remove Price Classis empty.
- Tweak: Changed the default wrapper to
- Tweak: Added dynamic wrapper class to hide the default price under the variation dropdown.
- Enhancement: Added version number in plugin settings page title.
- Enhancement: Enabled backend.css file for plugin settings page styling.
- Compatibility: Tested with WooCommerce 7.5.
- Feature: Added a field to add product wrapper for builder base single product page compatibility with price change.
- Tweak: Removed conditions to apply Variation Price Display script only on the Shop/Single Product page.
- Tweak: Changed the script to target the
- Dev: Added a filter hook
disable_vpd_scriptsto disable VPD script from any page [if needed].
- Dev: Added trigger
vpd_show_variation_pricefor changing variation price on changing variation dropdown.
- Fix: Price changing issue on Quick View Popup.
- Tweak: Removed space by
for some builder support. For example: From
Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_price_html().
- Compatibility: for PHP version < 7.3.
- Compatibility: for WooCommerce 7.3.
- Fix: Translation issue of strings.
- Enhancement: Option page update.
- Feature: Added wrapper field to fix the price change issue on single product page.
- Dev: All filter hooks are in same state as it was, but the plugin coding structure is changed.
- Enhancement: Settings can be found under WPXtension menu.
- Fix: Tax enabled price display issue on shop/archive page.
- Fix: Variation Swatches- Radio Swatch Price Display Issue.
- Fix: WooCommerce Extra Product Options Price Display Issue.
- Fix: Remove prefix(From/UpTo) if same price for all variations.
- Dev: Added parameters for
- Compatibility: Tested with WooCommerce 6.7.0 version.
- Fix: Price Change issue on related and upsells product.
- Fix: Need WooCommerce notice plugin name.
- Dev: Applied minified version for frontend part.
- Dev: Structure changed.
- Compatibility: Tested with WordPress 6.0 version.
- Fix: Format Sale Price shows if not on sale.
- Compatibility: Tested with WooCommerce 6.5.1 version.
- Feature: Added suffix filter hook for Minimum and Maximum price.
- Tweak: Replaced variable name
before_max_pricefor maximum price.
- Feature: Option for enable/disable sale price format.
- Enhancement: Applied toggle rather checkbox.
- Dev: Added languages folder to translate the plugin.
- Feature: Option for enable/disable clear link.
- Compatibility: Tested with WooCommerce 6.2.1.
- Fix: Elementor price change issue.
- Tweak: Filter parameter.
- Feature: Change price by selecting variation from dropdown.
- Feature: Disable/Enable default variation price.
- Dev: Replaced radio button with Dropdown in plugin setting page.
- Dev: Enhance plugin setting page look and feel.
- Dev: Code restructured and decentralized to make them cleaner.
- Fix: Issue in Multisite, Variation Price Display required WooCommerce message.
- Compatibility: Tested with WordPress 5.9 version.
- Compatibility: Tested with WooCommerce 6.2.0 version.
- Feature: Enable/ Disable ‘From’ text before Minimum Price.
- Feature: Enable/ Disable ‘Up To’ text before Maximum Price.
- Dev: Initially selected Minimum Price and From text enabled.
- Compatibility: Tested with WooCommerce 5.9 version.
- Fix: OceanWP Theme single product/ product description page load issue.
- Fix: If minimum and maximum price is same, display single price not price range of same price
- Initial release.