Provides easy access to change your login screen layout and logo. This plugin does not
disguise your login URI but does allow you to remove all wordpress styling and replace with
your own – or the current theme styling.
There are several simple options for the non-tech person, or for those with the know-how
you can directly edit the css for this page.
This plugin was created because login page is also the failed login page and the
password retrieval page, and we could not find a plugin that supported all three.
- Live preview to observe result
- Can be switched on and off easily
- For the non-coders:
- Override the site name on the login page without the need for code
- Replace the wordpress logo without the need for code
- Specify your login page background image and/or colour without the need for code
- Reference existing css files
- For the coders:
- Override css directly on login page
- Existing login css displayed for easy reference
We can be found at:
* Twitter: @VelvaryVanilla
* E: info@ or support@ velvary.com.au
- Upload the entire zip file through the wordpress plugin page, or download from wordpress
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Find and adjust your settings through the Vanilla Beans links on the left of the admin page.
Contributors & Developers
“Vanilla Bean – Custom Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Vanilla Bean – Custom Login” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested against WP v5.4
- Testing for GDPR
- Bugfix to custom logo display
- Added selector indicator
- Changed preview to live version via curl
- fixed preview dynamic updates
Added id to css tags
Bugfix to css function
Added site_url to preview
Removed default to wordpress logo when no logo supplied
WP 4.5 test
Disabled link in preview form
Added support for on-the-fly previews
Added support for full screen background image
preview image in admin fixed by removing jquery verison dependency
Modernised 404 test
Update to common functions
Essential hot-fix to rectify non-logo using page
Tested for wp 4.4.1, added documentation
Tested for wp 4.4
Fixed compatibility issue with other vanilla beans
Tested for wp 4.3
Tested against wp 4.23
Added Vanilla product list. No functional changes.
Changed custom style input so that it overrides other theme options.
Checked wp 4.2 compatibility
Removed double check for existing logo image (causing a hang in certain versions of php)
Added admin options for:
* login background page image
* login background page colour
* style loading fix
Common functions update to catch email exceptions
Common functions update
Common functions update
Reduced http request overhead to support text headings
Added text support for heading logo replacement
Fixed warning in startswith function
Removed link to iconsetter
Updated Vanilla Bean Page
Vanilla Beans Menu Integration