Easily display your WordPress users name on wordpress website.
Users List Widget
*Users List Widget which let’s you username list on your wordpress website frontend.
This plugin helps you add username list to your wordpress Website .
Installing the plugin
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin, search for Users List Widget and click “Install now“
- Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the contents of
users-list.zipto your plugins directory, which usually is `/wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin.
- Set users list widget to the sidebar/footer widget.
Configuring Users List Widget
- Go to *Users List widget Widget In Apperance->widget -> Sidebar/Footer Widget Section
2.Change the Widget Name For displaying in the website.
- Where can I find Users List Widget?
Go to Appearance > Widgets and use the Users List Widget** widget that comes with the plugin.
- How to display a form in widget areas like the sidebar or footer?
1.Go to Appearance > Widgets and use the Users List Widget** widget that comes with the plugin.
2. Go to *Social media widget Widget In Apperance->widget -> Sidebar/Footer Widget Section
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Users List Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Users List Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.