Quickly add, edit, and remove your user’s custom meta fields in your Admin Panel simply by editing their profile.
- Add new custom meta fields to your users
- Edit already existing fields
- Delete unwanted custom meta fields
- Simple AJAX flow: never have to refresh the page.
- For Developers: quick access to a user meta dump
- Upload the ‘user-profile-meta’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How do I use the meta manager?
In the Admin Panel, edit the user’s profile just like you would for any other field. You will find several controls at the bottom of the page to manage custom meta fields.
Contributors & Developers
“User Profile Meta Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “User Profile Meta Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed security flaw as reported by @MichaelApproved
- Initial build with add/edit/delete functionality