The official plugin for integrating Tradays economic calendar with WordPress websites.
What is Tradays?
Tradays is a free calendar of macroeconomic events for fundamental market analysis. Therein you will find financial news and indicators for the largest global economies – from the US and the EU to Australia and Japan. More than 800 macroeconomic indicators and events are collected from public sources in real time. Historical, current and forecast values, as well as importance characteristics are available for each indicator. Furthermore, the service stores extensive historical data outlined in charts and tables.
Add the plugin in your website and provide your audience with a free tool for monitoring economic events.
- No licensing risks: all data are collected automatically from primary sources by a custom software.
- Automatic update after a new event appears in a source.
- No ads.
- Support for 9 languages: all events and descriptions are translated into the most common global languages.
- It is free – we allow usage of the calendar and installation of the plugin in a website free of charge.
- The service is constantly expanding – new countries and languages are added regularly.
- It can be quickly installed in a website.
For more information, visit the official Tradays website.
This plugin provides 1 block.
To install the plugin, please follow these steps:
- Upload plugin files to the directory
- Activate the plugin in the ‘Plugins’ section of the WordPress console
- Add a widget to the page in the ‘Appearance’ > ‘Widgets’
What is Tradays?
Tradays is an economic calendar for fundamental analysis of financial markets. It provides over 900 indicators and events of the 15 largest global economies – from the US and the EU to Brazil and Japan. Find out more information about the service on the official Tradays website.
Is it free?
Yes, the calendar is a completely free solution. You can embed it into any website.
What are event sources?
All calendar data are collected in real time from public sources – central banks, treasuries, ministries of finance, national bureaus and institutions of statistics, among other government agencies.
How often is the data updated?
The calendar is updated immediately after a new event appears in a source.
Contributors & Developers
“Tradays Economic Calendar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Tradays Economic Calendar” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Tradays Economic Calendar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version