With TopBar – Message you can create messages to be published in the upper section of your site. You can use our plugin to communicate important messages, promotions and offers to your customers.
Features of the plugin:
1) It allows you to create a TopBar above the header of your website.
2) It allows you to insert a message and a button inside it.
3) Allows you to change the status of the TopBar (If dynamic or fixed).
4) Allows the user to remove it or not with an \”X\”.
5) Ability to change the size and color of the message text.
6) Ability to add a link to the message (allowing the click).
7) Ability to change the color and height of the TopBar.
8) Allows you to enter text inside the button.
9) It allows you to change the size and color of the text inside the button.
10) Possibility to insert a redirect link in the button.
11) Possibility to change the border of the button.
12) Responsive Standard for mobile devices.
1) Download the plugin from the WordPress directory or download it here and upload into / wp-content / plugins / folder
2) Install the plugin on your site and activate it
3) On the WordPress menu you will find a new section and start managing your top bar
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TopBar Message – Free” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“TopBar Message – Free” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “TopBar Message – Free” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.
- Update release.