The Related Posts
Add related posts after content automatically, related posts by tags, full customize, easy to use.
- Easy to use, just activate the plugin to display related posts.
- Related posts after content automatically.
- Related posts by tags.
- Full customize.
- Filters ready (for custom wrap).
Rate The Plugin
- Upload ‘the-related-posts’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Now plugin is ready, but if you want to customize, go to Plugins menu > Related Posts.
- In “Title” field, enter your title, default title is “Related Posts”.
- In “Title Heading” field, enter title heading, for example “h2”, default heading is “h4”.
- In “List Type” field, enter list type, for example “ol”, default list type is “ul”.
- In “Number Of Posts” field, enter number of related posts, default number is “5”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“The Related Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “The Related Posts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.