TagGator is an auto tagging plugin, Just write enter a few keywords representing your contents, TagGator will automatically scan your posts for these keywords, and tag them according to the results.
A Pro Version of TagGator is now available with the following features:
- Auto Tagging: Your posts are tagged automatically when you create posts.
- Autoblog friendly:Taggator works with most autoblogging solutions, tags are created automatically when the posts are generated.
- Keywords To tags: Just write different keywords that represent you tags, Taggator will create the tags, and assign them.
- Set & Forget: You only need to configure TagGator once. once done, you won’t have to worry about tags anymore
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Find taggator under wordpress settings and follow the instructions from there
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TagGator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TagGator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.