Static Toolbar displays a static toolbar in the bottom of the page, which may contain last posts, rss feed, search engine, social network and sharing links.
- Upload static-toolbar directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Manage the plugin through the ‘Static toolbar’ menu
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Static Toolbar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- replace of & by & in urls
- social networks’ management just needs usernames
- 4 more sharing sites : friendfeed, netvibes, digg and technorati