Smooth Dynamic Slider adds a dynamic smooth content and images purposeful slideshow with customizable image height, width and slide intervals to any location of your post or page.
- Add multiple slider category.
- Add category wise sliders.
- Active/Deactive whole slider category or selected slider.
- Manage images height, width and slider interval.
- Full control over the looks thru the Settings Panel.
- No Need Of Knowledge of PHP, HTML or CSS. But for those having knowledge can easly modify or customize.
- Upload the sdsslider folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
ORUpload from Plugins > Add New > Upload zip file.
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ page of your WordPress administration area and activate the plugin.
- Use the shortcode
[sds_slider cat_id='1']in the content area of a page or post where you want the image slider to appear, where
cat_id = slider category id.
- In shortcode, you can use multiple category id too. like
[sds_slider cat_id='1,5,7']in the content area of a page or post.
- You can use PHP code
<?php echo do_shortcode("[sds_slider cat_id='3,7,21']"); ?>in the php page where you want the image slider to appear.
- How do I Add slider category?
In the WP Admin, navigate to SDS slider->Manage Category.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Smooth Dynamic Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Smooth Dynamic Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.