Create a WordPress menu (up to three levels) with the WP appearances built-in menu builder and convert it to a nice responsive dropdown using template tags.
Choose your colors, and whether you want a hover or click (click will be permanent on responsive break due to mobile devices’ use of hover as a “pre-click”).
- Upload sinking_dropdown files to a sinking_dropdowns directory in your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the sinking dropdowns plugin through the ‘Plugins’ page in WordPress
- Navigate to “Tools” -> “Dropdowns” in your WordPress admin backend to configure.
- Use template tag in your php wherever you want your menu to appear, with $menu being the slug, eg
<?php sinking_dropwdown('main') ?>.
- Can I prevent the top items from being clickable on a manual basis (in hover mode)?
Definitely – go to your WP appearances > menu and reveal the CSS classes for menu items. Then add a “nonclicking” class to the menu items that are just placeholders and shouldn’t actually click through.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sinking Dropdowns WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Bugfixes and CSS color fixes.
Fixed color saving bugs.
Added ability to prevent clickthroughs.
Added color choice override options, including alpha transparency choosing, and preventing top clicks.
- Vou por ai a procurar rir pra não chorar.