SimSage is a powerful semantic search engine with operator passback support. SimSage enables you to construct
an additional natural language knowledge-base for Q&A answering. SimSage presently only supports English.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Simsage Search
Does SimSage support language other than English?
SimSage currently only supports English. Other languages might be supported in future.
Contributors & Developers
“SimSage Search Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SimSage Search Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- fixed //api vs /api for preview urls and preview images
- fixed API bug, //api vs /api
- removed region selector (no longer applicable)
- added !is_admin() check for search-form override
- brought back Australasian system settings
- simplified plan activation / has-access to analytics
- new Gutenberg block component for SimSage search
- new automatically generated search-result page for SimSage search
- new styling options for SimSage search dialog box
- updated styling and layouts
- fixed bug in CRON scheduler
- test up to version 5.7 of WordPress
- removed checksum check for uploading to SimSage
- changed WP database-get to return permalinks instead of page-ids
- fixed exclusion / inclusion list inconsistent behaviour
- added new SimSage logo
- changed <div> to <button> in js “search”
- added <form> to js to prevent autocomplete fields
- split shortcodes into [simsage-search] and [simsage-search-results] for separating search box from its results
- added admin entry to globally override styles
- fixed multiple controls on the same page unique ids
- fixed several bugs in Q&A display
- cleaned up js code
- added e-commerce controls, not yet active
- Added menu icons
- Made Operator and Data menus available to Editor roles
- Added URL filters to Plugin Options
- fixed various layout issues re: REACTIVE design
- Added missing test setting for SimSage testers
- Cleaned-up code and fixed concerns with potential js error
- Fixed registration link pointing to wrong server
- Added region selector for different geographies (supporting Australasia and Europe only for now)
- Initial WordPress version