A light-weight WordPress plugin to assign primary category to posts and custom post types.
How to Use
- Browse to any post or custom post type in WordPress admin.
- Check the taxonomies that you want to assign to it.
- Select the respective primary taxonomies.
- Save the post.
- Use this shortcode to query the posts:
- Use the action hook —
spc_display_primary_term_posts— to display the queried posts in your theme.
- Download the plugin.
- Login to your WordPress website dashboard.
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins.
- Click Add New and then Upload Plugin.
- Browse to the file, select it, and click Install Now.
- Click Activate Plugin once prompted.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Primary Category” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Primary Category” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
= Version 1.1.1
* Bumped tested up to tag
= Version 1.1.0
* Added dependencies updates
* Fixed bugs in classic editor
* Updated code formatting
= Version 1.0.0
* Initial Release