The plugin fetches the IP address of the visitor from the HTTP header and then it collect more information about that IP address from “”https://ipdevops.com/api/remip/” that returns some information such like: languages, currency, country (and more in future versions)
Very simple to install, simple to use, light weight.
Note: ipdevops.com (public API for iptools) privacy-policy: https://ipdevops.com/privacy-policy
Use WordPress Add New Plugin feature, searching “Show IP Info”, or download the archive.
- Log in to your website administrator panel
- Go to Plugins page, and add new plugin
- Upload plugin
- Click Install Now button
- Then click Activate Plugin button
Contributors & Developers
“Show IP Info” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Show IP Info” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatability update.
- Fix languages and all shortcuts.
- Changed API endpoint from the service provider.
- Improving the HTTP header sent to the API server for statistic reasons.
- shortcode types are no longer case sensitive, you can write country, Country, CoUnTrY..etc
- Country capital was added
- API call fix
- updating the short codes
- initial release