If you have any questions or suggestions about this plugin, please contact us directly through email at email@example.com . Our friendly team will gladly reply as soon as possible.
Make sure that you already have GiveWP plugin installed and activated.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Search SecurePay For GiveWP and click Install
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments about this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SecurePay For GiveWP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed: global securepay_live_checksum conditional logic -> GiveWP_SecurePay::sptokens().
- Fixed: Undefined variable “output” -> GiveWP_SecurePay::process_payment().
- Fixed: Log and return to checkout if invalid credentials -> GiveWP_SecurePay::process_payment().
- Added: SecurePay description at non legacy forms -> GiveWP_SecurePay::give_securepay_cc_form().
- Fixed: multistep form.
- Fixed: typo at securepay_metabox_fields(), settings_gateways().
- Fixed: banklist_output -> js securepaybankgivewp function checking.
- Fixed: bank list select script.
- Fixed: handle bank image not exists.
- Fixed: is_bank_list -> get_bank_list missing form_id.
- Initial release.