provides simple configuration options via the WordPress dashboard for quick and easy setup.
rollbar-loggingdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
setup page which appears under the ‘Setup’ menu in the WordPress dashboard.
Yes, leave the client access token blank in the WordPress admin dashboard.
Yes, leave the server access token blank in the WordPress admin dashboard.
The plugin provides basic configuration for the Rollbar service, which will fit most use
cases. If greater control of what gets sent to Rollbar is needed, the best way to do it
Rollbar.configureat runtime as described in the
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Rollbar Logging” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Rollbar Logging” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update Rollbar PHP and JS to most current version
- Fix PHP warning for settings page
- Version bumping plugin, js, and css
- Added option to pause all logging
- New interface for configuration
- Initial Release