To use this plugin, you must:
- have a Grade.us account with review monitoring enabled
- be approved for API access and know your API token
- add the [reviewstream] shortcode to your WordPress site
- have your server’s SSL certificate file up to date (cacert.pem) (see https://stackoverflow.com/a/21114601 for a possible solution)
- Update WP compatibility version
- Fix pagination issues
- Drop RDFa and Micro Data schema formats
- JSON-LD is the default schema option (Rich Results)
- HTTPS on all URLs
- Reduce cache validity to 3 hours
Removed the option to see reviews randomly.
- style improvements
- Added json-ld schema type
- Updates for PHP 7 compatibility.
- Minor markup changes for accessibility.
- Schema logic changes to keep up with the Google.
- Added image to LocalBusiness schema wrapper.
- Added pagination option to list view.
- Modifying dates to a universal format.
- Added missing templates into WordPress.org version control.
- Added additional config option to reviewstream default and shortcode: stream_only
- Added support for selective use of schema.
- Added new admin messaging and put readme in reverse chronological!
- Moved config file to reviewstream-settings directory in uploads. Added config option last_initial to show only the last initial of reviewer’s name.
- Added config option include_empty to allow filtering of empty reviews.
- Updated review limit and modified templates to show links only when present.
- Updated aggregate star display logic to better handle decimal ratings.
- Added namespace to plugin_settings_link declaration to avoid conflicts.
- Added additional config options to reviewstream shortcode: display, randomize
- Adding additional config options to reviewstream shortcode: show_aggregate_rating, show_reviews, show_powered_by
- No fooling! This is an alpha release for select users.
September 3, 2016
I want the correct restaurant reviews be placed on the same page for the expanded restaurant page that is being viewed.(not others) Can this API do this? My pages are created dynamically because of the mysql database. There are thousands of pages. How will the API know if its the correct business? Is there an automated method of linking the database? Starting a Directory site from scratch is hard for the review pages and an API would be a great option. I would retain a lot of returning visits by having the latest reviews on my site
Contributors & Developers
“Review Stream” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Review Stream” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.