This plugin is created to enable WordPress site owners to specify a regex string to be used with Gravity Forms text fields.
Once a regex string is specified, the user can’t submit that form until the user enters a text that comply with the regex string.
- Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
- Create a GrvityForm form and go the edit page.
- Within the Advanced Fields section in the editor, select “Regex Textfield”.
- In the General tab of the Field Settings fill in the regex string you want.
- In the Appearance tab of the Field Settings, you can specify the
“Custom Validation Message”. This message will be shown to the user when a wrong
input is given is submitted.
How do I use this plugin?
This plugin requires you to have Gravity Forms installed (min version 2.5).
How to uninstall the plugin?
Simply deactivate and delete the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Regex Textfield: Gravityforms Add-on” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Regex Textfield: Gravityforms Add-on” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin released.