Refreshingly Simple Slide-in Mobile Menu Widget will add a slide-in menu / widget to your WordPress site.
Simply install, add widgets to the ‘RSSMMW Mobile Drawer’ widget area, and “voila!” – You will have a perfectly functioning slide-in menu!
Most mobile menu plugins suffer from a few problems:
1. They are over styled, and don’t match the rest of your theme.
2. They lock you into a standard layout – for instance, just a single menu and an optional logo.
3. They are overly complex to configure and customize.
This plugin solves those problems with:
1. Minimal styling: inherits styles from your theme.
2. A standard widget area. The contents of the mobile menu drawer is actually just a widget area. Add menus, images, shortcodes, or anything you want, in any order.
3. No settings – just add widgets to the plugin’s widget area and you are good to go!
Can I change the background color?
Yes. In your WordPress Admin Dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS
add the following snippet – just replace ‘white’ with whatever color you need:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Refreshingly Simple Slide-in Mobile Menu Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release.