With the RaiseDonors plugin for WordPress, fundraisers can create fully customized donation pages for their campaigns and publish them to their existing WordPress sites.
Once you install the plugin—you’ll connect RaiseDonors to your site in just a few clicks!
To publish donation pages on your WordPress website:
- Build your donation page in RaiseDonors.
- In WordPress: open a post or page, add a new block, and select RaiseDonors from the list of available options.
- Now you can search through all of your RaiseDonors donation pages and select the one you want to embed.
- Publish your post or page.
- Edit and update all your donation pages from the RaiseDonors page builder. They’ll automatically get updated on your WordPress site.
The RaiseDonors plugin is compatible with:
– Classic Editor
– Gutenberg Editor
– More coming soon!
RaiseDonors allows you to customize your donation pages to match your brand perfectly. The page builder allows for quick and easy page editing. With the RaiseDonors WordPress Plugin, you can launch your donation pages on your own domain quickly and easily.
Thousands of fundraisers use RaiseDonors. Some of the features they love the most include:
- Publish pages to your WordPress domain.
- A Customer Success team that is easy to reach when you need help.
- Integrations with the tools fundraisers use – Virtuous, MailChimp, SalesForce, Hubspot, and more.
- Easy Google Analytics integration and tracking.
- Plus much more.
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
Do I need a RaiseDonors account?
Yes. You need to sign up for RaiseDonors in order to create donation pages and embed them on your site. The plugin connects your RaiseDonors account to your WordPress site so you can embed donation pages with just a few clicks.
Does this plugin fetch any data from RaiseDonors?
Yes, this plugin will pull a list of all active donation pages you have created in your RaiseDonors account.
Additional questions and support are available.
Please visit our Help Center for additional support with the RaiseDonors plugin:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“RaiseDonors” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
* 2022-10-04 fix
* 2022-02-23 fix – updated the info URL’s
* 2022-02-23 update – Plugin version fix
* 2022-02-22 update – updated the tested up to tag
* 2022-02-21 fix – updated the code to catch deleted pages
* 2021-01-27 change – text changes
* 2021-01-18 change – text changes
* 2021-01-17 fix – install issue
* 2020-12-20 add – media files for wp plugin page
* 2020-12-18 initial relase.