This plugin adds a sticky footer which contains a Publish/Update button, a Move to Trash button and a Preview Changes button. It can be hidden or shown using the keyboard if desired.
- PC Chrome 🙂
- PC Firefox 🙂
- PC Opera 🙂
- PC Edge 🙂
- PC Safari 🙂
I don’t have access to a Mac. If you have Mac access and can test the plugin on your various browsers I’d be very grateful. This version is also not responsive. This will be implemented when I have the time!
- Either install the plugin via the WordPress plugin screen or manually upload ‘Publish/Update Button At Bottom’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. There are no Settings (yet!)
Contributors & Developers
“Publish/Update Button At Bottom” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Publish/Update Button At Bottom.
- Limited width of bar
- Added Save Draft button
- Placed explanatory text in speech bubble
- Made speech bubble go away by setting a cookie when ‘got it’ link is clicked. Cookie value is fetched upon page load and if isset, hides speech bubble
- Various CSS work
- Added broken image
- Fixed relevant styles
- Added Safari on Win test results
- Successful test after updating WP to 4.3
- Restrict plugin to Post and Page