Protect the contents of your site with Protect My Contents plugin .
Blocks the content thieves and deny the copy&paste, CTRL+C or simply add a text or link to the copied text.
To better understand look at the screenshot.
We have tested this plugin with all major browsers including chrome, firefox, opera, safari and IE version 7 to 11.
Please, refresh the page before you copy content to see it in action after making any change in this plugin settings.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Install Protect My Contents plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the protect-my-contents folder to
/wp-content/plugins/directory at your server
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Dashboard
- Go to ‘Settings’ => ‘Add Link’ menu under your Dashboard
- Customize the setting as per your requirement and you’re ready
- Where is plugin options page? =
Options are available under ‘Settings’ => ‘Add Link’ menu in your Dashboard.
Contributors & Developers
“Protect My Contents” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Protect My Contents” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.