Redirects users to special url or their primary blog’s dashboard after they’ve logged in replacing the default ‘go to dashboard’ behavior.
It’s inspired by the WPMU DEV login redirect plugin.
- English (en_US), built-in
- Turkish (tr_TR), native support
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Network admin’s Plugins page.
- Is it compatible with single site?
- Is it support special url redirection?
- Yes. If you’re using multisite you can choose primary redirection or enter special url.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Primary Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Primary Redirect” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.