Pre-Publish Post Checklist lets you create todo lists for your WordPress posts.
You’ll be able to create custom checklist items and control what happens
when a user tries to publish a post. With Pre-Publish Post Checklist, you’ll never have to worry about accidentally publishing a post.
How Does It Works
- Create a few checklist items like “Check title for SEO” or “Make sure featured image is set”
- Decide what you want to do when a user tries to publish, but hasn’t completed all the items
- Create a new post and start checking those items off!
See How It Works
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the zip file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to “Settings” -> “Pre-Publish Post Checklist” to get started
- Can I add my own items?
Yes, you can add items specific to your blog like “Make sure to add all recipe ingredients”.
- Can I use the checklist feature without disabling the ability to publish?
Yes. While you can choose to warn or stop the user who’s trying to publish, you can
also choose to do nothing and let them publish.
Contributors & Developers
“Pre-Publish Post Checklist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pre-Publish Post Checklist” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed an issue where completing an item for one post would complete an item for another.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the helpful “You have no items, create one” text from showing.
- First version!