Perfecto Portfolio is an easy and simple way to build and include a clean portfolio grid to any page on your website. Simply add Perfecto Portfolio items like how you would add new posts or pages then use a simple shortcode to generate a stylish portfolio grid.
- Add the grid to a page simply place the the following shortcode [perfecto-portfolio] on the page
- Portfolio grid content can be added similarly how you add a post
- Featured images on portfolio items will be used as thumbnails in the grid
- Tags added to Portfolio items will turn into filters above the grid
- Content of portfolio items can be showed inside a modal
- A popular example of this plugin can be seen on the home page under the Gallery section of https://www.juditmatyus.com/
To see all the customization options for the grid go to your website’s dashboard and navigate to Settings > Perfecto Portfolio. All the available parameters and examples will be listed there.
Once you have activated the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress the plugin will add:
- Perfecto Portfolio post type
- A settings page available under Settings > Perfecto Portfolio
- A short code that you can add to any page or post that you created.
To get started using the plugin
- Add new portfolio items in your admin dashboard under the menu item “Perfecto Portfolio”
- Tag individual portfolio items with portfolio tags
- These tags can be used as filters on the portfolio grid
- Add the following shortcode [perfecto-portfolio] to the body content of any Page or Post
- See what shortcode parameters you have available to customize the portfolio grid under Settings > Perfecto Portfolio
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. Log in to your WordPress dashboard, go to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
Type “Perfecto Portfolio” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found this plugin you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
To manually install the plugin downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP client application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
How do I create new portfolio items?
To add new items that will show up in the grid, simply go to your website’s dashboard, navigate to Perfecto Portfolio and add new content just how you would add a new post or a page.
How to make the Perfecto Portfolio grid show up?
Create a new WordPress page and add the following shortcode to the body area of the page [perfecto-portfolio]. To see more options on how to customize the grid go to your website’s dashboard and navigate to Settings > Perfecto Portfolio. See all the options under the Display Options tab.
Where can I report bugs?
You can go directly to Perfeco Portfolio support page and file a bug report there.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Perfecto Portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Perfecto Portfolio” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Refine image crops.
- Initial public release.