This easy to use PayPal methods for Easy Digital Downloads WordPress Plugin.
- Express Checkout.
- PayPal Pro.
- PayPal Payflow.
- PayPal Advanced.
Configuring the following Easy Digital Downloads settings area to enable the PayPal Express Checkout and enter your PayPal API details:
PayPal Express Checkout interfaces with the PayPal testmode to allow for testing. enable PayPal testmode after You need to set up a developer test account for the testmode at PayPal. Simply put you PayPal testmode API Username, API Password and API Signature in the Easy Digital Downloads=> Settings=> Payment Gateways=> PayPal Express Checkout admin panel.
Direct Payment checkout button on product, cart and checkout page in your site. Your customers can use their PayPal Express Checkout
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “PayPal for EDD” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the rating and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now.
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting previous versions if they exist
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
Contributors & Developers
“PayPal For Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PayPal For Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested up to: 4.6 PayPal For Easy Digital Downloads working fine.
- Paypal prevents media library from loading.
- Add PayPal Advanced Payment Gateway.
- Add PayPal IPN Request.
- Add PayPal Payflow Payment Gateway.
- Add PayPal Pro Payment Gateway.
- Utilizing basic functionality