Please note that this plugin does not work with the new DIVI 4 theme.
The plugin adds four menu options to the divi desktop menu via the wordpress customizer.
* The Divi menu breakpoint can be increased when the Header Format is in the default position. ie)The logo is on the left of the header and the menu is on the right. This allows the mobile menu to be displayed at larger screen widths, which can be used to prevent the desktop menu overlapping the logo.
* Change desktop dropdown menu padding. The top and bottom padding of the dropdown menu can be increased or decreased as well as the left and right padding. The top and bottom padding for each dropdown menu item can also be increased or decreased.
* Add hover line effect animation to desktop main menu and dropdown menu, either above or below menu items. The position of the line can be moved vertically and the thickness and color of the line can be changed.
* Change dropdown menu icon, triangle icon or arrow icon.
Divi is a registered trademark of Elegant Themes, Inc. This plugin is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Elegant Themes.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- After activating go to Divi → Theme Customizer, at the bottom of the customizer you will see the new item ‘PAJ Divi Menu Options’.
Contributors & Developers
“PAJ Divi Menu Options” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PAJ Divi Menu Options” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
*Numbers can now be manually typed into the customizer text boxes as well as using the sliders to enter a value.
*Mobile header no longer fixed to allow full visibility when menu is longer.
*update to category hover on main menu